Camera Ready Paper Submission
Preparation of Final Manuscript Submission
5 STEPS are required to complete the Final Paper Submission
STEP 1: Use IEEE templates for your papers (latex or word). Templates are in this link: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
STEP 2: Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
STEP 3: Convert to PDF using IEEE PDF eXpress
Authors must create a PDF according to the IEEE PDF Specification for IEEE Xplore. All submissions MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant and the only way to ensure this is to use IEEE’s PDF eXpress. Authors must check their papers for ECTICON 2023 using the IEEE PDF eXpress system at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
Please note that, the IEEE PDF eXpress site will be opened on April 3, 2023.
ECTICON2023 Conference ID: 58255X
IEEE PDF eXpress process overview: (more information can be found at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/External/UsingIEEEPDFeXpress)
- Create a IEEE PDFeXpress® account, entering basic contact information; gets confirmation of account creation email.
- Upload a PDF for Checking or source file(s) for Conversion; get email confirmation of file receipt.
- Submitted PDFs are Checked for IEEE Xplore®-compatibility; source file(s) are Converted to IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs.
If a PDF is submitted: you will receive an email stating that PDF Passed or Failed the Check. If the PDF fails, a PDF Check report is attached to the email. Author goes to account and clicks “Understanding the PDF Check Report” for solutions.
If source is submitted: you will receive the IEEE PDFeXpress®-generated PDF as an attachment, and through your IEEE PDFeXpress® account. Review PDF to ensure that it views on screen and prints as you intended.
- If necessary, revisions may be submitted (PDF or source); return to Step 2.
Make sure that there are no grammatical, spelling,
or content errors in articles prior to submitting to PDFeXpress.
- When you have an acceptable IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF, submit this final PDF to the conference by clicking Approve button. Before that, submit the electronic copyright form by clicking Copyright link.
STEP 4: submit your final camera ready as PDF to the ECTICON 2023 submission system at https://edas.info/N30174
Select your paper that you want to submit final manuscript
Click on the “up arrow button” , under the “Final manuscript (camera-ready version)
Then, submit your final manuscript.
STEP 5: complete the IEEE copyright transfer.
Please note that, before submitting your final manuscript the authors must first upload or fill out the IEEE copyright form.
Click “upload or fill out”
Click “IEEE copyright submission”
Then, follows the steps to transfer copyright to IEEE