Advances in Control Engineering and Applications
- Prof. Kou Yamada, Gunma University, Japan
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Sarawan Wongsa, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand
The purpose of this organized session is to promote the exchange of ideas among SICE and ECTI researchers on the latest trends in algorithmic advances and applications of control theories, machine learning, AI and intelligent control in engineering applications. System analysis and identification of complex dynamical systems, control design of dynamical systems, hardware and software implementation, system integration of automation systems, efficient operation and effective maintenance, performance monitoring and verification systems, and other related topics are among the topics covered.
Power Converters and Their Applications
- Prof.Dr.YuttanaKumsuwan, Chiang Mai University, Thailand (CMU)
- Assit. Prof. Dr. Chainarin Ekkaravarodome, King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok (KMUTNB), Thailand
Resonant-and-interfacing power converters are one of the most common types of converters used in power electronics systems. This topology is the key enabling technology for low/high-frequency and high-efficiency applications, and it has the potential to rapidly enhance the marketability of a wide range of industrial and consumer products. Both academic researchers and industrial engineers will benefit from this unique session, which will give a forum for discussing the most recent modeling and/or experimental results, as well as providing insight into prospective future development areas. The Power Converter Topologies and Their Applications session covers a wide range of topics, including the investigation of new technologies and approaches relevant to a unified platform. The following include, but are not limited to, topics of interest:
- Power converter topologies.
- Modulation Techniques.
- Analytical method for Power converter.
- Modelling and control for Power converter.
- Components and EMC designs for Power converter.
- Reviewing previous research and techniques survey of Power converter.
- Applications of Power converter: – Wireless power transfer, – Induction heating, – Power-factor correction, – Agricultural devices, – Medical and biological devices, – High-gain power converter, – High-frequency inverter, – High-frequency rectifier, Electric Vehicle, Gird interfacing converter, etc.
EM Sensors, Antennas and High Frequency Circuits for Smart Applications
- Suramate Chalermwisutkul, King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok, Thailand
- Chuwong Phongcharoenpanich, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand
- Titipong Lertwiriyaprapa, King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok, Thailand
This special session will showcase the most recent developments in the field of electromagnetic sensors, antennas, and high- frequency circuits for smart applications. Presentations will highlight the design and optimization of EM sensors and antennas for various applications such as IoT, 5G communication and biomedical systems. Additionally, the session will explore the application of high-frequency circuits for signal processing and signal generation in smart systems. The aim of this session is to provide a platform for researchers and industry professionals to share their latest findings and developments in this field, encouraging discussions and collaborations to further the development of innovative EM sensor, antenna and high-frequency circuit technologies for smart applications.
Advances in Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering and Applications
- Assc.Prof.Dr. Suttipat Srisuk, Nakhon Phanom University, Thailand
- Asst.Prof.Dr. Komkrit Chooruang, Nakhon Phanom University, Thailand, Thailand
The propose of this special session is to promote the advanced technology and their applications in electrical and electronic engineering. The papers will present the design and evaluation in the field of engineering, more over their applications will also be described. This session is open for a wide range of applications in electrical engineering, including circuit design, IoT, sensor, filter, AI, machine learning, pattern recognition, etc.